01. Identification data. The incumbent company of www.ezcarayinternacional.com is SDAD. COOP. OBRERA EZCARAY with registered address in Ctra. Santo Domingo, 49 - 51 26280 EZCARAY (La Rioja) Spain e-mail: HYPERLINK 'mailto:email@example.com' firstname.lastname@example.org
02. Intellectual property rights of the Web Site. All the intellectual property rights of the content of this web page, its graphic design and source codes, are exclusive property of SDAD. COOP. OBRERA EZCARAY befitting us the exclusive right to exercise their operation. Consequently, the reproduction, re-broadcasting, copy and/or re-publishing distribution, public communication and transformation, thereof is expressly prohibited, through any means of the Content of this Website, without the SDAD. COOP. OBRERA EZCARAY' express authorisation, granted in writing, from the holders of the rights thereupon. Similarly, all the brand names, trademarks or other distinctive signs of any kind on the Website are protected by Law.
03. Site Content and Links. SDAD. COOP. OBRERA EZCARAY does shirk any responsibility for any improper use made of the contents of our web site, such being the sole responsibility of the person who accesses or makes use of the aforementioned contents. Neither can the company accept any responsibility for the information contained on the web sites related to third parties that can be accessed by links or browsers from the Web Site www.ezcarayinternacional.com
04. Exchange and dissemination of information. SDAD. COOP. OBRERA EZCARAY does shirk all responsibility which may arise from the interchange of information among users through its web page. In particular, the company cannot be responsible for the use that persons under age may make of it in the event of accessing content that may offend their sensibilities.
05. Website Updates and Modifications. SDAD. COOP. OBRERA EZCARAY reserves the right to update, amend and eliminate the information contained in its website and the configuration and presentation of it, at any time, without previous notice, and without assuming any responsibility for it.
06. Indications of technical aspects. The Web owned by SDAD. COOP. OBRERA EZCARAY accepts no responsibility which could arise from technical problems or failures of computer equipment not imputable to the company, which may occur during connection to the Internet, through illegitimate intromissions outside the control of SDAD. COOP. OBRERA EZCARAY. We also remain exonerated of all liability before possible damages and losses that the user may suffer as a result of errors faults or omissions in the information which we provide when it comes from other sources.
07. Privacy user's notice. In compliance with current legislation on personal data protection (Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Data of a Personal Nature, hereinafter LOPD) SDAD. COOP. OBRERA EZCARAY advises its clients that any personal data supplied to it will be included in an automated file data, created and maintained under the responsibility of SDAD. COOP. OBRERA EZCARAY. The purpose of this file is to assist in processing orders and sending commercial quotations of companies belong to SDAD. COOP. OBRERA EZCARAY in the future over the products and services which may be of interest to the company clients unless the petitioner specifically objects. SDAD. COOP. OBRERA EZCARAY guarantees the confidentiality and security of the provided data. We are committed to fulfilling our obligation to maintain the confidentiality of personal data entrusted to us and to implementing the necessary means to avoid their alteration, loss, tampering, or unauthorized access or use. For the better performance of its services SDAD. COOP. OBRERA EZCARAY provides certain clients' details (name, address, city, state, telephone) to other companies which work together in the delivery of services (forwarders, installers, financial entities, etc.) as in all cases, are necessary data for the correct development of the specific activity to carry out. SDAD. COOP. OBRERA EZCARAY customers may at any time exercise their right to access, rectify, cancel and object, by communicating it in writing to our e-mail address email@example.com or to our address in Carretera de Santo Domingo nº 49 - 51 26280 Ezcaray (La Rioja) Spain.
08. Security in the accesses. Access to the sites through clients may consult their personal data, request additional information or purchase any of the products we offer, it is accessed through a secure server.
09. Applicable law and jurisdiction. In general, the relationship with our customers resulting from the rendering of the website content services is subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction. Our web users are aware of everything written herein and voluntarily accept all conditions listed. If you have any comments or suggestions, you can use our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org owned by SDAD. COOP. OBRERA EZCARAY. It is forbidden the use partial or global of this website. Within this document, we detail in our Policy with respect to our collection, use and handle cookies, in compliance with the provisions of Act. 22.2 of the Law 34/2002 of 11 July, regarding Services of the Information Society and E-commerce. The cookies are stored on the hard drive or in the browser of a computer, tablet, Smartphone or similar device when it browses the internet and collect information on visiting this Web Site, in order to improve the performance of the pages, obtain relevant information about their users' navigation, their habits, consumption profile and identification of their needs with much higher accuracy and rapidity, as well as to obtain information for statistical purposes. The fact of continuing the browsing its pages implies knowledge and acceptance of this present Policy by the users.